Sunday 21 April 2013

Theme 7: Stranger Expression

This has been my hardest theme so far.

I decided to go after work one day this week to shoot, even though I saw strangers showing emotion I froze up was too scared to take a single shot!

I decided I needed 'back up' so I asked Tanya to catch up, with another person there that 'had my back' I felt much more comfortable shooting :) We went to Buddha's Birthday Festival. It was very interesting to be inside a Buddhist temple and there were some yummy food stalls around.
Here are my fav pics:






5 comments:

  1. Yours turned out great! Especially like the first one with the expressions in the mirror as well as the little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tanya. I was a bit annoyed with them... none were sharp enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's scary taking photos of strangers isn't it. You did really well. I love the last portrait and the hint of a smile on the gentleman's face. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, love the small smile on the face :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Well done :) We're always our own worst critics though!

    ReplyDelete