Tuesday 23 April 2013

Stranger Expression ~ by Taylah.

I was awfully unorganized for this theme. I decided to finally venture out into civilization on the last day of shooting. Instead of going into the city or somewhere even a little more busy, I ended up at the beach on a very quiet day. This was my first issue. I then forgot the bring my zoom lens, so I was stuck with my 50mm, looking very creepy. Once I got home with very few shots, I re-read the theme brief and realized I'd totally misinterpreted it. I thought the challenge was to simply photograph strangers, I missed the whole 'expression' part entirely. And my shots didn't match at all. Oops.

BUT, I've decided to post what I've ended up with anyway. (Even if I'm a few days late... I wasn't going to post anything originally.)

Beach Strangers.

Meeting Strangers.

Beach Run 

3 comments:

  1. Good on you for getting a post up :) I think at the end of the year we will all be so glad for not having missed any of them.

    I really like pic one is a bit retro, it reminds me of pics from the 70's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting something up! Although they're not quite within the brief I still really like them as they give you a feel for what the day was like. Like Hannah, I especially like the first one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for giving it a go. I tried the beach on a quiet day too but luckily with enough time to still try something else.

    ReplyDelete