Saturday 20 April 2013

Theme 7 - Stranger expression by Meagan

WOW! This was really difficult for me! I take photos of animals mostly, not people... but trying to take sneaky photos of people was hard!!

I decided I'd take photos of people I didn't know who came to our whippet race meet....

This was all well and good, except I forgot... only remembering after we were about 90 mins into the day!

Here is Whippy and her owner Riley celebrating after Whippy chased the lure for the first time.  I thought this was really sweet!




Next was a new whippeteer who was elated his dog had run!! As you can see his friend behind him was pretty pleased to!  I realised after I took this that he'd spotted me... eeek!


And struggling with HUMANS and expression.... I decided on some puppy expression! Dogs that I am not familiar with... hence strangers! :)

This is Jesse and Whippy post race, their first ever go... both very pleased with themselves!


Though they do look like they are line dancing! :)

I am hoping for an 'easier'  theme for the next fortnight....

Hoping everyone did okay, and look forward to seeing all the photos!

Meagan (aka. MnDM)

5 comments:

  1. Super shots Meagan - Awesome expression of emotion in the first one, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 'cocky' look in the second one. You know I didn't even think about strange dog expressions - awesome interpretation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation and love the second shot. Awesome capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done. I love the moment between owner and his dog, you can see his love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Lovely moment in the first shot. I quite like the fact you got sprung - he has good expression :)

    ReplyDelete